Tagged by MysticalBearBun.
- Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
- Write 13 things about yourself.
- Answer 13 things asked by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
- Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged.
- Don't say "You're tagged if you read this".
- It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
13 Things about me:
1. I'm Jewish.
2. I have action figures sitting on my desk, two in particular are Power Girl and Harley Quinn that I keep constantly positioned so they're holding each other in a loving embrace.
3. My pencil cup is a tiny pumpkin bucket, I have several Halloween decorations in that corner of my room that I refuse to take down, that's my little corner where it's always Halloween all year round. I'm not goth, but I love the Halloween aesthetic. I currently have my eye on an Elvira poster on Ebay that I intend on adding to that corner.
4. My favorite people to listen to when I draw are James Rolfe and Caddicarus.
5. I own a customized Lego minifigure of Danny Phantom that I painted myself.
6. I used to play Smash Bros. with Mega Man as my main, but don't really play it anymore. Because salt.
7. My favorite Robot Master from Mega Man is Splash Woman, as if you didn't probably guess that.
8. I keep the ticket stubs from every time I go to the movies in a photo album. I started doing this with Toy Story 3.
9. Speaking of Toy Story, I still have the Buzz Lightyear I got for my birthday when I was six. He's scuffed up and his paint's chipping, but he stands proudly on my nightstand leaning against my VHS collection. One of these days, I want to find the time to do a restoration project on him.
10. I hate going to my local used game store and coming out empty-handed. I once wasted five bucks on a copy of Hydlide, a game I knew before I even bought it was terrible, but bought it anyway because it was still preferable to leaving without something.
11. One of my favorite things to get at conventions is autographs. My favorite autograph is James Rolfe's signature inscribed on my copy of Ghostbusters on NES. I was so nervous I couldn't look him in the eye while I was there.
12. I have two cosplay costumes that I alternate between whenever I go to any con. One is Egon from Ghostbusters, and the other is Captain N. The Egon costume is more visually impressive, but I like wearing the Captain N costume more because wearing the Proton Pack all day hurts my back. Other characters I would love to cosplay as are RoboCop and Beetlejuice, especially Beetlejuice because I have his hair and can sort of do his voice. One of my only regrets is that I never got the opportunity to cosplay as Beetlejuice before getting my braces put on, since Beetlejuice is supposed to have crooked teeth. Sure, most people wouldn't have noticed that anyway, but it would have been the perfect touch of authenticity.
13. I'm currently working a summer job as a dishwasher in an Italian restaurant. I love it and all, especially the getting paid part, but the smell of that kitchen makes me want to barf.
1. What's your favorite Pokémon?
Mr. Mime, Genesect, Primarina, Porygon, Golurk, Meloetta
2. What fetish do you like?
I've got tons of fetishes, but I think it's a tie between inflation and transformation
3. Who is your favorite oc?
I love all of my OCs dearly, I don't know if I can pick a favorite. I like Zonta, because she was the first thing I ever posted to this account, I like Bianca Dread because I think she actually has the most personality out of all my OCs. If I actually took the time to, I could probably write a story about her without actually having to develop her first. I'm hugely grateful to Bessie for being the first thing I posted to get a lot of attention. And I thanked her by non-canonically making a s'more out of her, guess I'd better draw her again in a situation that makes up for it. I like Chloe because Raccoons are just really fun to draw. And I can't forget about Doughnut Demon, who I've probably drawn more times than any of my other OCs, though admittedly I have significantly less fun drawing her than I do her victims, her victims all fattened up are the true feature presentation whenever I draw her.
4. What music do you like?
The soundtracks to NES games
5. Do you like the cold or heat?
The cold doesn't bother me that much, I can't stand the heat.
6. What are the goals for the summer?
Get to a point where I can open commissions, and with any luck I'll actually get a few.
7. What is you favorite anime?
Kill la Kill. That reminds me, I should draw something Kill la Kill-related in the future.
8. Favorite Fanfic?
Dipper Goes to Taco Bell. Not because it's good or anything, if the literal shit doesn't make you puke all over your keyboard, then the intentionally (I hope) bad grammar and spelling will. But out of all infamously bad or disturbing or both fanfictions that exist out there, I think Dipper Goes to Taco Bell is the Two Girls One Cup of fanfiction, everybody swears it can't be that bad until they read it and are surprised to find that it's worse. I love the reactions it gets from people, it really needs to be seen to be believed, people who haven't read it need to do so and record their reactions, just like with Two Girls One Cup. I wish I did.
9. What trope or cliché do you like?
I don't know if it counts as a trope, but it has an article on TV Tropes, and it's The Death of The Author
10. What was the hardest boss you fought?
THIS FUCKER! www.khwiki.com/images/thumb/0/…
11. Do annoying people upset you?
No, they annoy me.
12. Do you draw ocs when hearing music?
Nah, I imagine animated music videos involving my OCs playing in my head when I hear music. I draw OCs when hearing people talking.
13. Is life hard for you?
Not any harder than it is for any other Joe Schmo.
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What game consoles do you own and what is your favorite game for each?
3. What's your favorite Robot Master in Mega Man?
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. What is your favorite TV show that's currently airing? What's your favorite TV show that's since been cancelled?
6. Do you prefer to draw traditionally or digitally? What tools (utensils/programs) do you use?
7. Who is your favorite superhero? Which superhero's powers would you have if you could choose one? Are they the same?
8. Which two of the Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts would you use if you were dual wielding them?
9. If you have any waifus, who is your number one waifu and why?
10. If you could see Death Battle tackle any matchup at all that they haven't already done, what would it be?
11. What ten aliens would you pick if you had your own Omnitrix?
12. If you could own any fictional weapon, what would it be?
13. If you were attending classes at Hogwarts, what magical subject would you take the most interest in?
Alright peeps, time for the tags: Bioshock-alaka VoltTecher xxxDarkDPX3xxx bluerish Someboy101 EliFrost NickTheSandslash ElCidDeMaestro StarVagrant Pearlie15 NSFWworks Landasher12 nintyalex